We are on the hunt for a craftsperson to join our senior team of technical specialists to architect and build Microsoft based solutions for some of Perth’s best organisations. The role will provide the opportunity for you to continue doing what you are great at plus encourage you to expand your expertise into new areas of interest.
You will share the responsibility for designing and delivering client success and happiness. Here at Zetta we believe the keys to this are being able to combine your technical expertise with an authentic and personalised engagement style that places you in the position of a valued advisor to our clients.
As a senior member of the team, it is essential that you lead by example and get satisfaction out of sharing your knowledge to contribute to uplifting the skills of your fellow team members.
You will be an outstanding individual who is also a technical architect/solution architect. This opportunity requires clever, communicative and sharp thinkers. So, if you have a extensive technical architecture experience or are an expert in the field, we would love to hear from you.
The core of this role requires an expert who can design and implement a wide range of traditional and cloud based infrastructure, including:
- Microsoft 365 and Exchange
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Windows Server (Including Active Directory and related components)
- Host-based Anti-malware and firewall components
It is highly desirable if your experience also includes an expertise in designing and delivering network and/or unified communications solutions.
The roles start immediately and we are open to discussing contract or permanent engagements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading activities (including workshops and interviews) to elicit technical requirements for target state physical architecture, and support team members to develop business requirements documentation that focus on delivering client benefits.
- Lead the development of high level design and detailed design artefacts.
- Support the team by providing technical leadership to guide the implementation and testing of components of target state physical architecture and coordinating quality assurance.
You’ll need to:
- be dependable, always maintaining composure and professionalism
- be considerate to the needs of client deadlines
- naturally engender a work ethic built on collaboration, trust and understanding
- demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- share our pride in achieving strong customer satisfaction from all that we deliver
If you are interested in this position, please apply now by submitting your cover letter and resume quoting job number #ZE439.