We are on the hunt for a technology enthusiast to join our team of specialists to develop Microsoft based solutions for some of Perth’s best organisations. The role will provide the opportunity for you to continue doing what you are great at plus encourage you to expand your expertise into new areas of interest.
You will share the responsibility for building solutions in the aim of achieving client success and happiness. We also want you to help us to continually re-define our best practices as we strive to provide outstanding outcomes of the highest quality.
You will enjoy working in teams, be comfortable multi-tasking and be an exceptional infrastructure engineer. This opportunity requires you to be clever, sharp and have a natural curiosity for technology. So, if you have strong technical implementation experience or are an expert in the field, we would love to hear from you.
The core of this role requires an expert who can follow requirements and detailed design documents to implement a wide range of traditional and cloud based infrastructure, including:
- Microsoft 365 and Exchange
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Windows Server (Including Active Directory and related components)
- Host-based Anti-malware and firewall components
It is highly desirable if your experience also includes working with network and/or unified communications solutions.
The roles start immediately and we are open to discussing contract or permanent engagements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting the team to identify technical requirements to design solutions that are focused on delivering client benefits.
- Lead the implementation of solutions by following guidance provided by high level design and detailed design artefacts.
- Perform the implementation and testing of components and ensuring quality assurance standards are maintained.
You’ll need to:
- be dependable, always maintaining composure and professionalism
- be considerate to the needs of client deadlines
- naturally engender a work ethic built on collaboration, trust and understanding
- demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- share our pride in achieving strong customer satisfaction from all that we deliver