Working with Us
At Zetta Group, we are proud of our fantastically clever people and what they do every day to deliver great services to our clients and customers. If you are looking to join us, we’re keen to know more about you, your skills, experiences and passion for all things IT!
Want to join Team Zetta?
Do you think Zetta is a good fit for you and see yourself being able to excel with us? We welcome your CV – even if the potential job you are seeking is not currently advertised. Please forward your CV and a cover letter summarising your experience to email@example.com now!
Training and Development
Training and Development
We believe in providing you the chance to achieve your potential. That’s why we provide opportunities to learn and develop throughout your career. We have KPI commitments to invest in training our teams, enabling you to research, propose and “Pursue Growth and Learning” (which is one of our Values), aligned with your role.
Diversity and Inclusion
Equality & Diversity
We openly embrace diversity at Zetta and are proud to promote that we are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, cultures and ability, and aim to exceed our female engagement diversity target in 2019.
Our Workplace and Culture
Our Working Environment
We are relaxed, flexible and dynamic at work, all at the same time – but always professional in nature, particularly if you are working at one of our client’s sites. We always expect our teams to be professional, committed to getting the job done, and ensuring our customers experience great service, every time.
Aligned with our Values, Zetta people are proud to deliver great service to our clients and customers. Depending on your position, a working day could see you on a client site, in our head office, problem solving remotely, developing new products, marketing our services, supporting our people, leading projects, supporting our internal IT, or involved in automation and innovation. No day is the same, that’s for sure, as our work reflects the demands of our clients. We make no bones about it – we look to attract people who want to work in a dynamic, responsive, challenging and professional environment, who strive to be their best every day.
We’re proud to promote that our 2018 Employee Engagement Survey demonstrates 85% employee satisfaction in working at Zetta – and we aim to make that score even better!
We offer flexibility where we can, with full time, part time and job-sharing opportunities and have a great range of employee benefits, including:
- Extra paid “Zetta Day” leave each year
- Paid parental leave for either parent to spend time with new arrivals to your family
- Company profit sharing
- Training and development
- Company-supported access to an employee assistance programme
- Ability to work from home if appropriate for your role and where agreed with your Leader
- A great social atmosphere to celebrate our successes
- Bonus payments for referring others to work at Zetta
- Awards for living our Values and delivering awesome customer service
- Ability to learn from subject matter technical experts
- Discounted health, lifestyle, retail stores, banking, salary sacrifice and financial benefits
- Monthly superannuation payments to your provider
- Health and wellness initiatives, with free fruit and great End of Trip facilities if you cycle, walk or run as part of your working day.
Supporting the Environment and our Communities
Zetta Group actively support local charities and give back to the community. Our corporate head office in Perth is located in a NABERS 5.5 star building, adjacent to public transport to encourage alternatives to car usage. And we proudly champion food, waste, paper and e-waste recycling initiatives.